A genuinely genuine blog with personality, pith, and pizzaz.

Monday, September 7, 2009

When do we celebrate Straight Days at Disneyland?

Ok, check this out. Gay Days at Disneyland.
What I want to know is WHEN AND WHERE IS THE CELEBRATION FOR BEING STRAIGHT? Is there going to be a Straight Days festival in Anaheim too? Will there be a Straight Awareness campaign in California this year? If people of whatever gender they choose to be are so content to be that, then why the hell can't they just sit back, be that, and let the lives of others keep on going. I'm not shoving my straightness in other peoples faces with protests, color coded stickers, or freak flags. I'm straight and I'm fine being that way and I'm not broadcasting it telling all the gay people they have to accept me because I'm straight. Fine, you're gay, we get it. I don't care that you're gay just shut up about it already!

1 comment: