A genuinely genuine blog with personality, pith, and pizzaz.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cupboard and freezer clean out


This makes two posts in two consecutive days. Whoa.
I had taco soup for dinner. It was from a couple of months ago when I made a lot of it then froze the leftovers. This is not my actual bowl of soup but it does look exactly like it. I ate mine out of a Kellog's branded cereal bowl and had triangle tortilla chips, not round ones.

To prepare for moving I am finding ways to use up anything and everything in my cupboards and freezer. I've been used to keeping everything stocked so I had some sort of 'food storage' but it all must be cleared out. A total liquidation! The less I have to pack in the Uhaul (or bus or van or tractor-trailer that will get my junk from A to B) the better, right?! Yes, right, because moving is one of my least favorite things to do on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment