A genuinely genuine blog with personality, pith, and pizzaz.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I had peas and shrimp for dinner.

Time to blog again. I always have things to say then I never get around to posting them...what a shame. I did actually have shrimp and peas for dinner...and wild rice pilaf made from scratch. I am a horrible rice cooker. Of all the cooking talent I have, I desperately need to take a rice cooking class. And now I'm realizing I should have taken a picture of the flavorful, mushy rice so you all could see. You're not missing much so I think you'll be okay.

I don't have any funny stories or entertaining quotes from my kids, so this may not be very exciting but, here's the short version of mi vida como es ahorita:
Selling condo (still need a buyer)
Moving to OR (hello Heathfield Lane)
Operation Debt-B-Gone is well under way (paid off my Lasik this month)
Glad/sad at the thought of leaving Utah (glad for change, sad to leave friends)
Keeping it all together somehow in the meantime (praise Jesus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment